Skip to product information
1 of 1

Baby Rooibos Tea

Baby Rooibos Tea

Regular price R 65.00 ZAR
Regular price Sale price R 65.00 ZAR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Only the best for your little one!

Our Rooibos Tea for babies is organic, has been hygienically treated, and is of the highest quality. 

The Annique story started in 1968 with Rooibos Tea, when Dr. Annique Theron, a South African mother discovered its ability to soothe and calm her baby daughter in an act of desperation to help her child from colic and insomnia. She went on to change countless allergic babies' lives with Rooibos and wrote a book about her journey.

 

WHY IT'S BEST FOR YOUR BABY:

  • Rooibos Baby tea has a naturally sweet and fruity flavour and does not need not be sweetened with honey or sugar.
  • Anti-spasmodic – helps to relieve stomach cramps, nausea, constipation, and colic in infants
  • Supplements the daily amount of zinc, calcium, manganese, and fluoride
  • Allergy season, Fear Not! Rooibos contains allergy-fighting antioxidants (like quercetin) and, in essence, works as an antihistamine, without the drowsy side effects.
  • Rooibos Tea has natural properties to help with your baby’s teething discomfort.
  • Babies can also be bathed in Baby Rooibos tea or you can apply it to the skin to relieve skin rashes, itchiness, eczema, nappy rash, and sensitivity.

 

SIZE: 50 g / 20 sachets

HOW TO MAKE

Pour boiling water into a cup, add one bag of tea and let it steep for 5 - 15minutes, or add to a teapot or saucepan and let it simmer on the stove (not in the microwave) for 5 -15 minutes to activate the anti-allergic enzymes. Let it cool.

Can mix baby's milk formula with tea instead of using water by replacing two-thirds of the boiled water you would normally use with tea.

Replace or mix juices with Baby Rooibos Tea.

Surplus tea can be kept in the refrigerator. Do not store for longer than 48 hours.

Does not replace bottle-feeds or breastfeeding.

From 6 months of age. Please note, according to the Department of Health regulations, under section 15 (1) of the Foodstuffs, Cosmetics, and Disinfectants Act, 1972 (Act 54 of 1972), no foodstuff other than suitable infant formula can be sold to be given to infants younger than six months of age.

Please also note that no health or medical claims are made and Rooibos are not a replacement for breast milk or suitable infant formula.

INGREDIENTS

Rooibos (Aspalathus Linearis)

View full details

ANNIQUE'S ROOIBOS TEA PROVIDES A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE

Our Rooibos Tea for babies is organic, has been hygienically treated, and is of the highest quality, all-natural, free of any preservatives or artificial colourants, naturally caffeine free, and low tannin. 

Great for hydration, especially during the hot and dry summers, or on days when your little one is needing a little extra hydration.

Much like making wine, making a good quality Rooibos tea is both a science and an art. ANNIQUE guarantees 80% of the tea is tea leaves and 20% stalks, which makes the tea much higher in antioxidants, healing health properties, and much stronger than the equivalent in some other brands.

  • Annique's Rooibos Quality Promise - Honey and caramel sweetness with a woody/grassy twist

    Honey and caramel sweetness with a woody/grassy twist

  • Annique's Rooibos Quality Promise - At least 80% more leaf than stick

    At least 80% more leaf than stick

  • Annique's Rooibos Quality Promise - Measured to produce consistency in all batches

    Measured to produce consistency in all batches

  • Annique's Rooibos Quality Promise - Less than 0.5% dust

    Less than 0.5% dust

  • Annique's Rooibos Quality Promise - Cut and not ground or put through a hammer mill

    Cut and not ground or put through a hammermill

1 of 5